4.5.11

Rosie Order is Here!

Woohoo!  


I love "Rosie Toys" ("Les Jouets Rosie"), I have been ordering from there for a few years now and I am always happy with the service and products.  Jacqueline makes great toys that are both fun and colorful, and her wood is always perfectly dyed and sanded.  

My birds have some favorites, two of which I wasen't able to order this time because they were b/o due to the 30% off sale.  Here are the toys that my birds love the most: the "Everything""Mille-Pattes" and "Tsunami".


It was mostly a food order this time, I decided to stock up for a good while. I ordered a few toys,  it's never seems like enough unfortunately, I think alot of us parrot people think that we never have enough and wish that we could give them more.  Two of the toys turned out much bigger then I expected, so that's pretty good. 


I am not working much lately, so I've had to cool it a bit with the buying. So that means it's a bit more exciting when I do get some stuff. But, what they lack in new toys, I make up for by being able to be home with them more often then  before.  I think it's a pretty good trade off.


Here is Cody getting started on her "Tsunami".



These are the other toys, those I don't really feel like finding a place for today.  There's a "Ring-around-the-Rainbow", a "Grande-Roue", an "Averse", and some sort of rattle toy from King's Cage.


  


And just for good measure, here's a picture of my two with one of their favorites, the "Everything," which unfortunately was not available during this sale.  But, no big loss, I still have another extra hanging around here somewhere.




So, I just got this stuff in and I am already finding myself drifting towards her site again; cruising over all the things I should have ordered; wondering if I should make another (small) order.  Sheesh, I'm horrible.


Thanks for reading and take care.


:)










   

No comments:

Post a Comment